Sunday, February 24, 2008

it was inevitable...

....first an ipod, then a cell phone, then a mac, now a blog. My life has been slowly sliding downhill into conformity. Before you know it, I'll be relinquishing myself to a higher power, admitting responsibility for my actions, and taking personal inventories.

But yes, now to the nitty gritty details of my life that no one truly gives a damn about, but being that the internet is the single most greatest gathering of information ever created, I will help to squander it by polluting it with drivel (I feel I've done my part to the environment and now want to poison something new before my grandchildren get the chance.)

Sean and I went to the Brunnerville Hotel today for dinner (if you don't know, Sean is my best friend from high school. We're both unemployed, so we waste a lot of time formulating pipe dreams.) I order the Bacon Bleucheese Burger, and the barmaid, whom i refer to as "Brainparasites" due to an occasion in which she flaunted her inability to wrangle up three shots despite being reminded multiple times, writes down BBC Burger on her pad. Sean orders the same thing (minus the crab bisque and fries w/ mayo, for those of you were questioning the legitimacy of this story because you know damn well that I am not sated on a single burger.) We have a beer and then the food comes out, and instead of a Bacon Bleucheese Burger, I am given a BBQ Bacon Chedder Burger. I understand how the cook confused the BBC Burger part of it, but what I don't get is how Brainparasites correctly conveyed Sean's order, as his burger had both bacon and bleucheese. However, the half a quart of bleucheese dressing slopped on his burger looked rather unappetizing, so I just went with the flow and ate the burger.

mmmm.....now that's a good waste of internet!

No comments: