Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dreams from HS

There was a sofa at Kurt's house that we all had weird dreams on it whenever we fell asleep on it..this is one of mine from HS that we wrote down:

I was at a party at Kim's house, and I was asleep on the sofa with Kim. She got up and sat on the back of the sofa and I got a blanket, but when I rolled over, Jenn was sitting on the back of the couch. We went outside on a castle turret and she was wearing Nicole's prom dress. I kissed her once, and stopped to fix my lip ring. i couldnt get it and Some guy came with one ring through 2 holes walked up and tried to help me...then i realized that he was standing on the ground and saw he had 20' legs. He just shrugged and ducked inside. I went to look for him, but Sean and My dad (who was dressed up) came looking for me. I went outside and Sean said i could leave with him and i was carrying a pillow. I just threw the pillow towards the house to leave it there, but it hit this caterer thing and i ran away and saw bretts car with the hood up (the wrong direction, like the hinges were in the front). I went to ask him what was wrong with it and he was standing by lex's van watching little black kids play bball.

No comments: