Friday, June 20, 2008

a single tear for you

Sorry for not producing any rhetoric here, I've been busy as shit gets hectic quick when your family dies and whatnot.

I'm not going to try and claim I haven't cried throughout this process. I have. Manly tears. But yeah, when I found out my sister is actually ready to ship out to rehab, I cried. But happy tears, like I honestly never cried because I was happy before.

Recent times I remember crying not as a result of heavy drinking: Papa's death, last match w/ UCR (although since I have played some very out of shape and lackluster B side), and a bunch times over my folks...but yeah, never because I was happy.

Sorry, I didn't want this to resemble a serious post...um, please direct your comments as to what level of homosexuality this brings me to. If I were you and reading this, I would feel compelled to use the word "Felcher"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would use the term "felching straw". Particularly one in the shape of a penis...bring back fond memories? I know it does for me...

Goody said...

wait, that was a straw?!?

Unknown said...

Well yes, how else would you perform the act of felching? And what better way to do so than with a penis shaped straw?

Kimberly A. Suta said...

I would love for your blog to be a part of blog4reel.com - the first ever blog-to-film competition. Please check it out when you have time... sorry to hear about your troubles... – Kimberly (co-creator)

lotz said...

Dear lord a blog to film competition? I'm pretty sure you can't film some of the stuff mentioned on this blog... mainly because its illegal in most states.

Goody said...

There's a 2000 dollar prize. Maybe we could use that to relocate to some sort of abandoned off-shore oil rig?

And Clay: the joke was that I didn't know that it was a penis shaped straw, and thus thought i was putting an actual penis in my mouth. see, jokes.