Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ah, my first anonymous criticism on this site...take it easy...I don't want any puppy mills, as I find the vast majority of dogs incredibly annoying. They used to breed dogs on a farm behind me...they would all get each other barking...I hated that puppy mill, and all the dogs in it.
I like independent, low maintenance animals such as cats and fish. Just so long as they have food and water (especially the fish), and they wouldn't care if they never saw you. I wouldn't want a pet dog cheap, expensive, or free. If I wanted a noisy pet that drools and needs tending every few hours for exercise and to go to the bathroom I'd have a kid...or maybe a second coal stove so that I could use any puppies that might wander into the house as kindling.
Speaking of which, I left the stove burning overnight by itself for the first time, I was thinking about it so much I could barely have a good time. The party started at 8...I didn't leave until 10 so that it wouldn't be burning untended for as long. I woke up at 7am to be sure I would get home in time to take care of it....I wonder how old a kid would have to be before it could be in charge of a coal stove....

No comments: