Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We just flew in from Pennsylvania...

and boy are the State Troopers tired of us!

After 450 miles, 9 hours, and two speeding tickets, Sean and I ended up in a cheap hotel, approximately in Toledo, OH.

Sean: "how much is it for the night?"
Indian Clerk: "50 for one bed, 55 for two"
Sean: "ok, sounds good"
Clerk: "Ok, so two rooms"
Sean: "no, just one, with two double beds...or single beds...any kind of bed"
Goody: "I just don't want to sleep in the same bed as him."
Clerk: "ok, so one room with a double bed."
Goody & Sean: "no, two beds, two beds!"

There was something else I was going to make note of last night that seemed really funny, but I can't remember it and it was probably only funny if you had been awake for 24 hours.

Alright, I'm going to see if I can rally Sean for the final 3 hours to Chicago.

1 comment:

Jacy said...

Haha, Toledo is where mom and dad and I stayed on our trip out to chicago. it stayed light out late. Good story, watch those speeding tickets, I really don't want to be the only family member not killed in a car accident.