Saturday, October 31, 2009

"My Grandma's having her funeral tomorrow."

My Grandma died last weekend.
I think I may be pretty jaded. I haven't been upset, it's just what I expect people to do. Especially the old ones, so I'm not real into having people feel sorry for me or anything, which is why I've started phrasing my response as to why I'm not doing anything for Halloween with Grandma in the present tense, as if she is alive and well, throwing her own bash.

It also made me decide that I don't want to die in a hospital, although I can't seem to buy a DNR bracelet online. Stupid sanctity of live. Rather than being all drugged up with people taking blood samples all the time....check that, I would like to go out all drugged up...but rather than having relatives coming around to be sad, I'd rather be trapped in some cave in the wilderness, scared, desperate, cold and hungry, possibly cornered by a bear that I had attempted to befriend. Eventually I would manage to kill my brethren bear, and would attempt to crawl for safety, but I'd be too weak and die crawling up a hill, close enough to hear the traffic from a busy highway just on the other side.

No comments: