Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spite Child

Since my grandparents are devouring my entire weekend with a dinners for my Dad's birthday and one for Easter on Saturday then Sunday respectively, I've decided to have a kid out of spite.

My child will be absolutely devastated if his great-grandparents don't make all three performances of his middle school play (Th-Sat), its soccer game on Sunday (forecast: freezing rain), and maybe they could watch it Monday while I run some errands. Tuesday it has a little league game, and Wednesday it will have a confirmation or baptism of somesorts somewhere.

See how they like mandatory invitations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, your kiddie's schedule sounds pretty much what I went through raising you and the megskrat. Oh, except you left out the trips to the emergency room that you required from time to time.