Sunday, July 06, 2008

Karma

Yeah, all those times I told people I couldn't do simple favors for them because of then hilarious excuses such as "I'm having major surgery on my intestines" or "my family was ran over by a milk truck" have really come back to bite me in the ass, as people oft do not believe me that my family was in fact ran over by a milk truck.

The latest example being my sister:
Jacy: "Jared, where are mom and dad, are they alive?"
Goody: "Jacy, I'm sorry, they're not. They were in the same car as you."
Jacy: "Thats not funny."

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is both awkward and funny, knowing you. But mostly really awkward, then it makes me feel horrible, while I try to not think about how, if you take out the fact that its true, it's something you would say, and in that instance (it not being true) it WOULD be funny. Except its true, and thus technically not supposed to be funny, so now I just feel a cross between suppressing a smile and feeling awful. You're good.