Tuesday, August 12, 2008

one fish, two fish, red fish, SHARK!

So I was swimming yesterday, if you want to call it that, as we're by the bay (no watermelons growing from what I can tell) and the water is fairly shallow. Anyways, we're out there and I felt something large brush against both my legs, I could feel it had some girth to it, and it was obviously big enough to span my stance. and it was kinda warm.

then today some guy in a boat told Berber that they had seen a shark, so maybe one touched me.

Kristin: "touched by a shark" sounds like an awesome TV show.
Goody: yeah, but it wouldn't be. It would just me giving dan a scared look, realizing he's too far away to touch me with his leg and going "something just touched me. something big." and rapidly exiting the water and peering back at it looking for a fin for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Snugalicious said...

This blog is shawsome.