Saturday, August 09, 2008

This is now a multimedia blog.

Hopefully I can get through this post. Berber is in our room farting up a storm. Here is Berber in his Dan waking uniform, which he wore the entire trip down. I kept to the right hand lane.

After coercing Dan out of bed, we spent the next two hours getting him to pack and put on pants.
I then spent the next three hours stop and go all the way down with Dan yelling in my ear.
Dan: I'm really excited for the schwarzlager to come out.
Goody: Whats the schwarzlager?
Dan: It's a black german lager.
Goody: I had assumed from the name, whats so great about it?
Dan: Well Bavaria set purity laws set in the 1500's regulating (I zoned out here for about 5 minutes) and these laws extended to all of Germany (zoned out for 10 minutes) but now they don't apply them to beers made for export such as Beck or Heineken.
Goody: I'm afraid to get you started, but what did any of that have to do with that beer you were talking about?

Me trying to blend into the walls in an attempt to not be seen with Dan.

No comments: